Why Should I Choose DePascale Law in Dayton?
1. You will feel better when you know your rights and your options. You will feel more in control when you have a plan to reach your goals.
2. You can escape the confusion caused by friends and family who have strong, yet differing opinions and rely instead on the advice of an attorney who has 36 years of experience in family law throughout Ohio and who is board-certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a specialist in family relations law.
3. You will decide what information you need now.
You may choose the topic and, we'll begin our conversation there.Examples:
- Children – Custody, parenting time schedule, support, insurance, etc.
- Division of property – What is separate? What is marital property?
- Payment of current living expenses/spousal support, which is formerly known as alimony
- Division of debts such as mortgages, car loans, credit cards, etc.
- Divorce or dissolution or separation or annulment – Which is best for you?
- Temporary orders for custody and/or support
- Exclusive possession of the marital home – Is that possible?
- Domestic violence and/or menacing by stalking
- Attorney fees, court costs, and procedures
- Modification of a decree of divorce after a significant change in circumstances
- Enforcement of court orders such as those in a decree of divorce
- Prenuptial/premarital Agreements (written, interpreted, and/or enforced, if valid)
- Grandparent rights to visitation and sometimes, custody
4. Your case is unique. You deserve to be treated as such while learning the results obtained in other cases with similar problems
5. Your values and your priorities matter.
6. You will be counseled, guided, and well prepared for every hearing.
7. You will be kept fully informed of all communications with opposing counsel and of all that is said in pretrial conferences.